Friday, 15 July 2011

Final Reflection

The course has come to an end! I found all the activities very useful but obviously the ones that were new to me were most interesting: podcasting and the video. I had difficulties at first with Audacity and then trying to find the embed code, which I eventually sorted out by linking the podcast to another server.
The interaction with peers was probably the best aspect of the course. Simply by looking at other people's work inspires you in doing your task and ultimately being able to produce something which is going to be of use to your students.
As far as ICT competence is concerned, it was made very clear in one of the early presentations in the course, using ICT in the class is something the teacher will get better at with time. At present, I'm still very much a novice but I will strive to put this experience into practice next year and hopefully, this time next year I will feel more confident in using ICT in the classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment